This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Did you know - If you have run out of your regular repeat medication and we are closed, you can contact your local community chemist. They may be able to supply your medication without a prescription. If possible take along your half of your last prescription or the box or packaging which shows your name and the dose etc. The local community chemist can also help if you need advice about a minor ailment

Alternatively under Pharmacy Urgent Repeat Medicines Service, you can call NHS 111 service to be referred directly to a participating community Pharmacy.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website